Sunday, March 23, 2008

Puertasmo

In order to prove what total asshats we are, the friends of Gene Paul Puerta have made a website for him...

Puertasmo

You can find some of my "in-character" writing there pretending to be Gene. I write as Mr. Puertastic. He can post now too, but we only gave him limited power. He can't edit or alter anyone's work but his own.

That's right, we gave him a website that we use to make fun of him. We're the best friends a guy could ever have.

That said, I am going to talk a little bit about Gene in this post.

Gene's definitely one of the most loyal and proactive people I've met in my life. As friends go, he's the kind of guy that will go out of his way to not only maintain a friendship, but to help a friend. He impresses me in a lot of ways. I think, because he's got a lot of qualities I lack, like dedication and motivation. He's one of those people that you make friends with and regret it for the rest of your natural life... because he's going nowhere.

He's kind of spasmodic, and almost always a little bitch.

That's his charm.

So, go to his new site, show him some love. He needs it while he's alone and away at college without his boys.

2 comments:

Gene said...

Hey Ryan, you know I love you. Yeah, I'll be there.

Also, you forgot your favorite tag: you know what.

See you soon, hopefully this summer.

Ryan Placchetti said...

I've showered with you, I'd need a shorter tag.